Magpul MS3 Multi Mission Sling G2
Driven by the operational experience of Magpul Core™ instructors, the MS3 Multi-Mission Sling System was designed to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions. As a standalone product, the rapidly-convertible MS3 allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments and quick-release, positive-locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system. Used in conjunction with the Magpul ASAP® plate (sold separately), the MS3 enables seamless transitions into an array of shooting positions without getting bound or fouled. The MS3 concept allows switching from Weapon Shoulder to Reaction Shoulder for shooting around corners, under vehicles, or to minimize exposure. The MS3 can also increase operator survivability by keeping the weapon in the fight in case of injury to the operator's shoulder, arm, or hand. The MS3 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
Magpul MS3 Multi Mission Sling G2 Features:
- Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
We ship magazines to all 50 states. If your state does not allow standard capacity magazines, please check our website for restricted quantity magazines. We offer most magazines in a 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20 round versions in addition to standard or full capacity magazines. Please be sure of the rules in your state. We will not ship magazines that hold a higher capacity than allowed in your area under any circumstance. All orders received that do not comply with your states requirements will be cancelled.
**Due to confusing state laws in Illinois we are no longer shipping any magazines to this state, we apologize for this inconvenience and urge you to contact your local congressman to have your laws changed.
**Law Enforcement sales will require the proper identification and purchase order on department letterhead. These orders will only ship to the Police Station address.
Gun Parts USA does modify these mags to ship into restricted capacity
states. Please check our website for magazines for your state
requirements. Orders received that are not legal in your area will be
canceled. Posting of High Capacity Magazines on our website does not
constitute offering them for sale in restricted capacity states due to
our shipping restrictions. Magazines that have been modified to be able to be sold in your state are made to order and are not available for return or exchange.
Optics/ Red Dot Sights
Optics are delicate by nature and can be damaged easily and without effort. Gun Parts USA wants to make sure all our customers receive a new, trouble free optic which is why we strictly enforce a no return policy on electronic items and optics. No returns or exchanges allowed on Eotech products or any electronic and/ or optic. Rest assured that as our customer you will NOT receive an item that may in some way be damaged by another customer. We cannot ensure a products integrity once it has left our facility and will not sell an item that may have been compromised, dropped or damaged to another customer. Should a problem arise with your product consult the manufacturers warranty, if provided by the manufacturer.
Customer Questions + Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this product.